- Full Time or Part time, permanent role
- Based in Beautiful Port Macquarie, NSW
- Rehabilitation Consultant, Occupational Therapist
The roles available would suit;
- Newly graduated Occupational Therapists
- Experienced Occupational Therapists looking to diversify and grow their experience
Come join an award winning occupational rehabilitation services provider who will offer you clear career pathways, professional development assistance, bonus incentives based on performance. All of this along with flexible work arrangements that truly support a great work life balance along the coast.
About the roles:
- Functional, Activities of Daily Living & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- NDIS functional, assistive technology and home modification assessments.
- Prescription of equipment and potential for ongoing therapy support for NDIS participants
- Deliver preventative health education to organisations, carers and individuals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience in Occupational Rehabilitation would be a desirable
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and drive to continuously learn
- Attractive remuneration package - based on experience
- Bonus and performance based incentives
- Structured induction process
- Relocation assistance if required
- Professional development assistance
- Clear career pathway opportunities
- Based in Port Macquarie town. Live and work in the beautiful coastal destination.
- Family-friendly and flexible work arrangements
Interested in a change?
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.