- Ensure that the organisations Child Protection policy is upheld to protect the interests of children and young people engaged with programs and activities
- Responsible for negotiating, implementing and monitoring adherence to state Service Agreement/s, (and any other state contract/fee for service specifications) in consultation with the delegated Manager or CEO.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of state budgets in consultation with the Finance Manager and monitoring and adhering to the state budget and financial controls.
- Contribute to the development of the organisations strategic plan, and take lead responsibility for developing and implementing the state Action Plan annually.
- Advocate effectively at state and national level for the rights and well-being of children and young people with a care experience.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders (government and nongovernment).
- Interpret, implement and adhere to organisational policy.
- Manage, supervise and monitor staff performance.
- Collect accurate data, record statistics and analyse monthly statistical data to ensure KPI’s are on track and risk is identified and reported.
- Provide high quality reports as required within required timeframes.
- Contribute meaningfully to national initiatives and programs.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Tertiary Degree qualifications in Social Work, Business, Behavioural or Social Science, Psychology, Community Development or related discipline
- At least 3 years Managerial experience.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911