The NDIS Team Leader will work with the NDIS Business Manager to support the continued transition of One Door’s services to consumer-centred funding under the National Disability Insurance Scheme. You will support teams to transition clients into the service mix offered by One Door, including supporting the development and growth of centre based services.
Main responsibilities in the role will include:
- Build the NDIS services and define products that deliver value to clients
- Successfully implement strategies to achieve a sustainable NDIS business in line with One Door’s NDIS Model.
- Apply financial analysis skills to be able to inform sustainable operations.
- Analyse dashboard data to deliver on KPIs.
- In partnership with the NDIS Business Manager, develop and implement the ethos and operating principles of self-organising teams.
- Facilitate practice reflection to encourage learning and development in supporting clients.
- Providing verbal and written feedback to the team about self-management, continuous learning and well being to support the team’s development.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Management or a related field to Diploma level or higher
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the planning, management and implementation of new or transforming services in a community or disability service setting
- Competent financial management and reporting skills
- Excellent grasp of the NDIS and/or consumer-centred funding models
- A current drivers licence and willingness to travel within the designated area as required, including overnight stays.