- National Team Leader – Guest Relations, Training & Events
- Full-Time position
- Sydney CBD
- $110k including Super
We have partnered with a highly desirable and prestigious not for profit, professional membership organisation that is recognised as the leader in world-class governance training and development.
About the role
As the National Team Leader you will manage staff across multiple states whilst overseeing the operational coordination and logistic for events and courses. You will ensure members, clients and guests regionally and nationally receive a first class experience from your team.
You will also lead and drive the operational effectiveness of the Business Centre and Member Lounge.
About the person
The ideal candidate will demonstrate confidence and professionalism to work in an outward-facing role. You will have the ability to be both enthusiastic and professional when organising, managing, and leading a team. You will be passionate about delivering a positive customer experience and have strong capabilities in engaging and communicating with professional and highly regarded individuals.
You will be highly organised, personable and have a positive can-do attitude. You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure and manage competing priorities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with your team to manage the scope, deliverables, resources, risks and budges for all events and courses
- Guide and oversee the preparation of all end-to-end events and courses
- Support the National Member, Client and Guest Relations Manager on team budget planning and management
- Act as first point of escalation for member and clients
- Ensure high operational standards and quality member, client and guest experiences are consistently maintained
- Ensure ongoing operational excellence by managing and allocating tasks to the team
- Ensure member, guest and client needs, expectations and satisfaction are consistently maintained
- Review systems, processes and feedback to identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Train, lead, develop, motivate, and coach Member & Guest Relations Partners
- Experience leading in a customer relations and experience role
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of customer relations
- Demonstrated experience of financial accountability, invoicing, and reporting
- Excellent organisational, planning and time-management skills
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and communication
- Demonstrated ability of problem solving, customer service and attention to detail
- Strong presentation and public speaking
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
Do you think you tick all those boxes and want to work within a new, professional, and collaborative environment?
If so, APPLY Now!
Alternatively, call Alyssa and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.