- Internal sales position engaging workplaces to participate in their accredited program.
- Permanent position- located in North Sydney
- Attractive BONUS structure
A nation that respects women, and in which every woman can live in safety, free from all forms of men’s violence.
White Ribbon Purpose:
Engaging men to make women’s safety a man’s issue too.
This newly created role is responsible for sales activity and business development for White Ribbon Australia’s leading-edge Workplace Accreditation Program.
The National Sales Representative for Workplaces will be self-motivated and confident, with strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service and sales. This role will take workplaces from initial expression of interest to start on the program. The position involves sourcing and closing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls.
The Workplace Program:
The White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation Program recognises workplaces that are taking active steps to stop violence against women, accrediting them as a White Ribbon Workplace.
The Workplace Accreditation Program is internationally recognised and has reached over 600,000 employees nationally. The program has been independently evaluated and referenced by a group of HR, human rights, domestic violence and education professionals, ensuring a best practice product.
- 166 accredited workplaces nationally
- 80 participating organisations
- The program has reached over 600,000 employees nationally
- To raise awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding violence against women with the aim of changing attitudes and behaviours that allow it to occur in our communities;
- and to provide workplaces with the tools to respond effectively to incidents, whether they occur internal or external to the workplace
This is a target driven role and requires the post holder to have the ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven ability to work towards and exceed core KPIs which includes sales, service and quality targets.
- Ability to carry out business development, including making speculative/cold approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and forge connections and collaborative partnerships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds that enhance organisational goals.
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service & sales
- Self-motivated & Confident.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent presentation/group facilitation skills.
- High level of verbal/written skills that can be tailored to audience.
- A positive attitude and willingness to embrace change.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive interpersonal attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly to fulfil individual and team performance.
- Willingness to work outside of hours and travel inter and intra state, as occasionally required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of White Ribbon Foundation therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.