- Inbound call centre role with a fantastic $65,000k package.
- Relaxed call centre environment
- Duties include speaking to clients and customers as well as admin and invoice duties.
The hours for this position are Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am. Please only apply if you care comfortable with these hours. This would be a night-shift position.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Control and manage incoming lift enquiries, register calls, arrange for an appropriate person to attend inquiry and to complete the call with an action
- Maintain the company image as well as being first point of contact in the call centre and to raise the current standards of customer satisfaction
- Control, maintain and upload invoices into customer 3rd party databases
- 1-3 years previous experience in a Customer Service or Response Centre role
- Exposure to data entry
- Office programs i.e. Word and Excel
- SAP knowledge and experience will be highly desirable
- Natural ability to liaise with anyone and the ability to build a strong rapport with clients and colleagues
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.