Join this high performing and ambitious team leading on the national Philanthropy program for this well-loved children’s health charity and personally develop Major Donor and T&F relationships.
- Strategic management opportunity
- Develop and grow an already successful Philanthropy program
- National role
This exciting opportunity is responsible for growing revenue and increasing engagement from high-net worth individuals, Philanthropic Trusts & Foundations, PAF’s and Bequests.
In this role you will develop and implement strategic plans which generate funding and growth from philanthropy; personally identifying a portfolio of major donor prospects and managing their cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of the philanthropic strategy within the broader Fundraising strategy.
- Achieve and exceed annual income and expenditure targets for the philanthropy programs
- Identify, prospect, steward, cultivate and solicit gifts from new and existing Major donors and T&F relationships
- Manage and develop a passionate small team of fundraisers including Grants, Bequests and Philanthropy staff
- Develop and implement ongoing strategies for growth of Philanthropic income across the team
- Evaluate program success against annual objectives, target income and KPI’s, providing regular reports to GM Fundraising
- Develop tailored communications and engagement plans for new and existing supporters
- Present funding opportunities to prospective supporters
- Work closely with the National Individual Giving Manager and GM Fundraising to develop and implement a bequest strategy
- Work with the Donor Development team to increase awareness of the Bequest program
- Lead the team to maintain and grow the Alumni Program through effective and tailored stewardship
- Specialist Fundraising experience in developing strategic long-term relationships with Major Donors and Trusts & Foundations
- Proven fundraising and business development experience
- Evidenced success in the implementation and management of philanthropy strategies
- The ability to identify and work with colleagues in the cultivation of prospects and in the solicitation of major gifts by embracing a collaborative internally transparent approach
- The ability to ask for, and facilitate others to ask for and gain commitment of significant gifts to enable growth
- Proven capability in presenting articulate and compelling funding proposals and acquittals to Executives, Trustees, Major Donors
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence in all written correspondence
- Team management experience and the ability to inspire and motivate fundraisers
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.