- Based in St Leonards, very close walk to the station
- $60,000 + superannuation salary with access to salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to work for a strong cause
The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service over the phone and in person and show a high level of maturity and professionalism in their communication. You will directly support various departments making each day very different to the next.
- The first contact for all stakeholders, answering queries and directing them to the right representative
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Team and the Executive Support Officer
- Managing the incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting other teams with database management and processing payments
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders by ensuring a positive experience
- Assisting the fundraising team with ongoing programs and initiatives
- Manage their supplies including office supplies, stationary and promotional merchandise
- Provide meeting support and coordinating travel when required
- Liaising with external providers including IT support and offsite storage
- Adhoc project coordination
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned. Please apply directly with your resume to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People at your earliest opportunity.