A sector leading strategic opportunity to lead a large & innovative national team during the launch of their biggest Fundraising campaign to date.
- Join one of the world's largest animal & conservation organisations
- Location flexible – Australia wide considered
- Philanthropy, Partnerships, Impact Investing & Grants
This career defining role will oversee a large, national Fundraising program including Philanthropy, Corporate Partnerships, Grants (Government, Private and Corporate Foundations) and Impact Investing.
Responsible for achieving strategic objectives through the generation and growth of lasting relationships and sustainable financial support, this position plays a key role in ensuring the organisational targets for ambitious year on year growth are met.
Reporting directly to the Director and managing key relationships with the executive team, this role will continue to both support and develop the high performing team and drive high level strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Set the strategy to meet targets for ambitious and sustained year-on-year income growth.
- Oversee the large national team including planning, development and monitoring of pipeline management, relationship/account management and stewardship.
- Provide expert advice and support to the Board, CEO, Executive and Leadership Team, including regular pipeline reporting and with particular emphasis on relationships and opportunities.
- Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of partner solicitation strategies, providing leadership and individual approach strategies to the team.
- Engage innovation methodologies and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop new concepts and approaches to giving.
- Contribute to strategic leadership that drives improvement, innovation and results.
- Build high performance and collaborative teams, driving change through people and developing individual competence.
- Significant strategic level experience in fundraising across either philanthropy or corporate partnerships.
- Proven track record in forecasting, developing and implementing engagement plans.
- Successful record of delivering against revenue targets.
- Expert people leader with sound management experience and a track record creating constructive team cultures and developing talent.
- Excellent high-level communication and negotiation skills and experience in requesting and gaining support.
- Advanced project management, analysis and reporting skills.
- Strong initiative and drive, and ability to work both autonomously and within team (virtual) environments.
- Passion for working in the animal and conservation space and equally as passionate about leading a big national team through a historic time over the next few years.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.