The Head of Corporate Partnerships is a talented and highly motivated partnerships expert responsible for driving strategy, revenue and creating sustainable growth from corporate partners. You will lead a national team and develop and lead the strategy to engage and nurture large, high profile corporate partnerships for this wonderful national charity.
- Develop one of the largest corporate partnerships programs in the country
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Melbourne or Sydney based
- High performing team, brilliant culture
Lead the corporate partnerships team for a national charity providing support to children and young people with cancer and their families. This organisation provides support services such as counselling and support, education services, and financial assistance to those in need.
Build on the national strategy for both new business and account management and grow the organisation’s significant and historical national partnerships, as well as other sizable partnerships. This is a high-level strategic role with a corporate partnerships portfolio totalling revenue of $8m+. You will have six direct reports and manage a team of 11.
- Develop and execute high-level partnership strategies to engage and manage corporate accounts
- Drive the strategy, revenue, and create sustainable growth from corporate partners
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement partnership strategies to maximise growth
- Use an innovative and strategic approach to build upon substantial corporate partnerships and increase engagement
- Develop complex and thorough engagement plans for corporate contacts
- Manage the retention and growth of new and existing corporate partnerships
- Manage and grow the organisation’s workplace giving program
- Manage a national team of fundraisers
- Highest level corporate partnerships experience
- Proven ability to develop and execute a corporate partnerships strategy
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed fundraising targets
- Experience managing a high performing team
- Proficient in using data analysis to measure and improve fundraising outcomes
- Demonstrated success in managing and building complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience working closely with board members and C-suite executives
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis