- Competitive salary package
- Complete autonomy to manage and grow a fundraising team
- Exciting, vibrant and innovative organisation
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This youth-led organisation works with young people to help them build a strong sense of belonging, overcome judgement and have confidence to shape their world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will oversee a team of 7, where you will lead and inspire them to achieve budget through the existing fundraising sources of corporate partnerships, community fundraising, individual giving, grants and events, with a focus on Victoria and New South Wales, as well as creating new sources of revenue growth with a personal responsibility to develop major donor fundraising.
Reporting into the CEO, this role will see you support, lead and mentor the development team and strengthen relationships with donors. As a member of the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for building all sources of fundraising revenue for the organisation’s sustainability.
This role has the total backing of the CEO and board who wholeheartedly support the growth of fundraising.
- Develop a fundraising strategy with a focus on diversifying and growing fundraising income streams – corporate, trusts, individuals, community partnerships and government
- Manage the fundraising team to meet fundraising budgets and launch successful new campaigns and programs
- Develop and implement a major donor strategy, establishing a new revenue stream
- Improve and strengthen relationships with the donor base through effective use of the CRM database across the organisation and deepening donor relationships
- Lead, manage and motivate the fundraising team through fostering a hard-working but collaborative team environment
- Work in collaboration with the financial team to ensure the highest levels of financial integrity are maintained and in line with the broader marketing objectives
- Be a constructive contributor to the Senior Management Team and collaborate with internal people and teams to improve outcomes for the organisation.
If you love leading a driven team through all areas of fundraising, who are vibrant and passionate, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Extensive experience in achieving growth through a range of revenue; including major gifts and corporate partnerships
- An understanding of business development including strong negotiation skills, partnerships and funding agreements and internal approval processes
- Proven experience creating and implementing strategic fundraising programs, and managing a team successfully through this
- Strong experience in budget management, including tracking, reporting and acquittals
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate with people of all levels and effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Strong leadership skills–a true “people person” with the capacity to develop, mentor and coach staff
- A true passion for youth and a commitment to working for an innovative and dynamic charity
HOW TO APPLY
Don't delay! Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.
Exciting organisation –opportunity to manage a high performing fundraising team and have complete autonomy to own fundraising.