About the client:
The Australian Property Institute is the leading Not-for-Profit membership organisation for property professionals that develops and supports its members to advise the community and business. The organisation and its members are impartial, objective and independent.
About the role:
API is looking for an experienced Event Manager with proven experience in managing complex programs to execute and deliver the high-quality national program from their office based in Port Melbourne.
You will be responsible for developing and managing the National Property Conference, National Excellence in Property Awards and the National Events Series.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- End to end delivery of all national events
- Develop and manage all API events that have a national or international focus
- Provide support to Managers and stakeholder groups to ensure national consistency at large state, territory or regional events
- Provide support to state-based Member Services Managers in relation to their large events
- Liaise with external stakeholders and facilitate networking
- Delivery of events planning and management services across the organisation, from the Board of Directors, Board Committees, Education, CPD, Advocacy and management teams
- Experience in running major events with complex programs (e.g. concurrent sessions, social functions, site inspections, trade exhibitions, etc.) for audiences of over 500
- Financial management of a national multi-event program and large-scale conference budgets
- Experience in strategic program development across a range of event types
- Digital, social media and communications experience
- Experience in a membership/NFP organisation
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholder
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.