About the client:
The Australian Property Institute (API) represents the interests of property professionals.
The API's primary role is to set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and professional conduct for its members and the broader property profession. The API is committed to building and maintaining a strong base for the future of the property profession through broadening the expertise and knowledge of its members.
About the role:
API is looking for an individual who can hit the ground running with previous experience as an Events Manager to join their team as the National Event Program Manager.
You will be responsible for the strategic design and implementation of a national events program. You will ensure the development and delivery of high-quality events with a consistent brand and relevance to members across Australia.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement the national events program
- Ensure all API events fall under the one banner and are consistent state to state
- End to end management of the annual national conference
- Development and management of the annual Excellence in Property Awards program
- Support the state-based Member Services Managers and stakeholder groups with large state, territory and regional events
- Previous experience in a high-level events manager position
- Financial management experience of a national multi-event program and large-scale conference budgets
- Experience managing teams, preferably in different locations
- Experience in a membership/NFP organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholder
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.