About the client:
The Tax Insitute is Australia's leading professional membership body and trainer in tax providing the best resources and professional development. With over 12,000 members, their mission is to educate and build expertise in tax and to raise the status of the tax profession.
Their culture is collaborative, they support professional development and are committed to working hard but have fun while doing so!
About the role:
The Tax Institute is looking for a motivated and driven individual to join their team as the National Education Course Coordinator in their CBD offices.
You will be responsible for coordinating the member education programs to ensure that the members are able to continually develop in their careers.
You will be able to demonstrate that you are aligned with all their core values which include positivity, excellence, leadership, visionary, integrity and teamwork.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to all candidate enquiries in relation to Education Programs and membership via phone and email
- Deliver orientation to candidates
- Support distance delivery (webinars) and act as a facilitator
- Update and maintain the learning portal with information regarding the process
- Ensure materials are provided at venues for assessments
- General admin support to the team where required
- Previous administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.