- North Sydney location
- Temp to Perm – Minimum 6 month contract
- Great team!
This charity provides innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children growing up with cancer, and their families.
The Community Fundraiser will be the contact for community fundraisers in schools and nationally and will be responsible for assisting to grow community fundraising revenue.
- Be the first point of contact for all community fundraising enquiries
- Build relationships with all community fundraisers and schools providing them with support and assistance to maximise their fundraising goals
- Support all incoming leads to ensure they register their fundraising and have all the information they require
- Support Peer to Peer Fundraising Events nationally and increase revenue in these streams
- Ensure all communication / documentation is tracked within database
- Work with PR / Comms team to profile community fundraisers in local media nationally
Skills & Attributes
- Community fundraising or campaign management experience or similar in a not for profit organisation or similar
- Strong background in acquisition for community fundraising and national campaigns, specifically schools highly desirable
- Experience working with online fundraising platforms desirable
- Excellent phone manner
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communications with the ability to build relationships
- Raiser's Edge or similar CRM experience
- Work / life balance
- Opportunity for travel
- Temp to perm opportunity
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.