- North Sydney station
- Key role developing NSW Community and Corporate fundraising
- Welcoming, experienced team, good for professional development
Camp Quality is a national charity that provides innovative programs and services to develop life skills and strengthen the wellbeing of children living with cancer, and their families to create a better life.
The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and developing the community and local corporate portfolio in a way that identifies, sustains and grows sustainable long-term revenue.
- Recruit, account manage and support fundraisers within the community
- Assist in developing a pipeline of community fundraisers and local corporates
- Account manage local corporate partnerships
- Coordinate and deliver engagement and activities with community groups, schools and the public\
- Coordinate involvement in third party events (e.g. City to Surf, Blackmores, Canberra Fun Run etc) including engagement of participants and event planning
- Assist in sourcing, applying for and acquitting local grants
- Assist the Campaigns team on the rollout and execution of national campaigns
- Experience in either community fundraising/corporate partnerships/campaign management or similar in a not for profit organisation
- Club and community grants experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Ability to build relationships
- Can work autonomously and is a self-starter.
- Work / life balance
- Opportunity for travel to events
- Salary packaging
- Opportunity for professional development
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.