$70-$75k + super
About the client
The ISSA is the globally recognised leading trade association for the cleaning industry, with a membership that includes distributors, manufacturer, building service contractor, in-house service provider and residential cleaning.
About the role
ISSA is looking for a highly driven, outgoing professional, to deliver exceptional customer service and account management to existing and new members.
This role will suit an ambitious, self-motivated individual, who is interested in developing and driving their career within a small team. You will work collaboratively with the CEO to drive the Oceania division.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive membership sales and identify new customer opportunities
- Coordinate new member collateral and prospective member proposals
- Manage the membership renewal process
- Promote and develop benefits to members, identify and secure local partnerships
- Schedule, organise, implement and attend member networking events
- Support and attend the ISSA Expo
- Update online membership information and liaise with web/digital, marketing, global team based in Germany and USA
- Outstanding attention to detail, organisational skills, ability to meet multiple deadlines and targets
- Demonstrated high level initiative and strong organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a collaborative small team
- Excellent customer service skills and outbound calling experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiar with CRM systems
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.