About the role:
- Assist in meeting strategic goals of the credit union, membership growth, membership retention and increase product usage per member.
- Responsible for all current and potential member' enquirers via telephone, email, facsmile or mail
- Foster long-term relationships with members by matching their needs with suitable credit union products or services available
- Provide timely and accurate processing of member cashiering transactions
- Perform administrative duties required with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Have previous experience in a financial institution/ banking
- Have required their Tier 2 Certificate
- Have previous experience in customer service/and or banking roles
- Be confident in working to monthly sales targets
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.