- Surry Hills Location, walking distance from Central Station
- Permanent, full time position
- Vibrant, fun office
Girl Guides provides girls and young women with fantastic opportunities to meet personal challenges, to learn team building and leadership skills and to make new friends.
Reporting to the Manager of Member Services, the Member Services Officer is part of an administrative team within the Member Services Department and will be responsible delivering outstanding customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
The role of the Member Services Coordinator is to provide and undertake administrative support as part of the Member services team to existing and new members. This is a unique opportunity to join a globally recognized organisation. Girl Guides NSW & ACT are looking for an experienced administrator that can work collaboratively with fellow team members and provide exceptional customer service to new and existing members.
- Work as part of the Member Services team to provide efficient and effective high level administrative support and customer service to new and existing members
- Receive, check and process new member application forms including processing payments
- Assist with management of the Membership and Guides mailboxes
- Administer and maintain the database
- Assist with answering incoming calls and step into the reception role when needed
- Special projects as identified by the Manager of Member Service
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Technically savvy and confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to use various IT applications including databases
- Strong work ethic and dedication to the position
- High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team and use initiative to make decisions
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply please send a cover letter, expressing your interest in the role along with your full resume.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Girl Guides NSW & ACT. Please direct all enquiries to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.