- Membership Manager
- Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA)
- Melbourne CBD
- $90k + super
- Perm, FT
About the client:
The Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) is the peak body for sonographers in Australasia. They work as a leading voice representing and advocating for the profession of sonography with a vision to see ‘that a Sonographer is known as the expert in ultrasound across the community.’
About the role:
ASA are searching for a new Membership Manager with a customer-centric approach to lead the member services team based in Melbourne CBD.
As the Membership Manager, you will have 3 direct reports and be responsible for the provision of membership support including supporting with frontline member enquiries. This role will also manage volunteer Special Interest Committee and Branches across Australia and New Zealand which involves supporting in the delivery of small events and workshops.
You will use reporting tools and data to drive and implement the strategic membership growth and retention strategy, working in close collaboration with the Marketing and Partnership Managers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation and delivery of the national membership recruitment and retention plan
- Provide support to members by being the first point of contact
- Assist in the development and coordination of local events and workshops for volunteer groups
- Generate reports on membership statistics including member surveys
- Assist with membership database management
To be successful you will have:
- Ability to be innovative and look at the strategic direction of an organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Empathetic nature, driven on understanding people’s needs
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Proven customer service experience ideally within a membership role
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have outstanding organisational skills and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Kristina or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.