AMP Financial Planners Associations
About the client:
AMP FPA are the largest network of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professionals. As a not-for-profit membership organisation, they provide members with systems and processes, industry news, research and advice and regulatory standards.
About the role:
AMP FPA is looking for an self-motivated administrator with a flexible approach to support the Membership Manager. You will help to ensure a high-quality client service is delivered to the association and its members. You will be working in a client centric environment within a small collaborative team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to enquiries from members via phone and email
- Maintain and update member records and member renewals
- Manage and assist the organisation of events
- Capture member feedback, including issues and complaints
- Assist in putting together EDM’S and Newsletters
- Update content, articles and events for website
- Previous experience in a client service environment, ideally in Financial services
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Excellent admin skills and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to work autonomously
- Be a confident communicator - have a clear phone manner and able to empathise
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.