Exciting opportunity within a professional Not-for-Profit
St Leonards, Sydney
About the client:
The Australian Marketing Institute is the leading professional association for marketers in Australia. Their purpose is to provide cutting-edge marketing theory and encourage development in the careers of professional marketers.
Members are typically professionals, corporates and business colleges.
About the role:
As the Membership Officer, you will engage with existing members, manager the monthly renewal process and generate new memberships. You will work collaboratively with the CEO to achieve new member acquisitions and lead the Marketing Coordinators daily tasks.
- Coordinate and perform outbound calls to members
- Manage and respond to all member queries
- Build and execute membership development, acquisition and retention strategies
- Coordinate and manage individual and corporate renewals
- Convert membership enquiries and leads
- Manage the professional accreditation applications
- Previous experience working towards KPIs, targets and budgets
- A proactive and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Sound organisational skills and be able to follow a process/workflow
- The ability to operate in a small team and work with voluntary officials
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships