About the client:
The Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) is the peak body and leading voice for sonographers in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
ASA are looking for an individual with a customer service and member-centric approach to their work to join their team in Melbourne CBD as the Membership Manager.
You will be responsible for the provision of membership support services including supporting with frontline member enquiries.
You will also develop and implement the membership growth and retention strategy by developing and maintaining successful relationships.
This role has two direct reports.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of the national membership recruitment/growth plan
- Provide support to members by being the first point of contact
- Assist in the development and coordination of local events and conferences
- Generate reports on membership statistics
- Assist with membership database management
- Ability to look at the strategic direction of an organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Proven customer service experience ideally within a membership role
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.