About the client:
The Resolution Institute is a membership organisation of mediators and Dispute Resolution practitioners.
The organisation promotes the use of Dispute Resolution professional, provides training, assessment and accreditation services to their members as well as offering information and services to the public, business, government and legal communities.
About the role:
Due to an organisational restructure and strategy for growth, the Resolution Institute is looking to fill a newly created vacancy in the team as the Membership Manager – Development and Growth.
The Resolution Institute is looking for an innovative individual with the ability to follow through to join their team in the Sydney CBD office.
You will be responsible for managing the direct member services and managing the continuous development of the membership value proposition.
This role will have 5 direct reports.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Look at the member proposition and analyse for any areas of development
- Scope and analyse opportunities for growth in the membership
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to carry out market research
- Attract new members and engage existing
- Coordinate with the 15 chapters across Australia and help recruit volunteers
- Previous experience in a membership organisation
- A collaborative working style
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience developing new business and scoping opportunities
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.