Based across 3 marina based offices; Rosebay, Rozelle and Pittwater
$60 inc super + bonus + Commission
About the client:
Pacific Boating is the ultimate in boating club membership programmes. A simple, flexible concept where members pay a monthly subscription to enjoy a fleet of luxury cruisers across Sydney's waterways.
About the Role:
As one of 3 Membership Manager's, you will deliver exceptional customer service to existing members whilst promoting the benefits and finalising memberships to new customers.
- Meet and greet all customers who visit the office and provide a first class customer experience
- Follow up on leads and process new member applications
- Manager and confirm booking details and cruise confirmations
- Contact prospective and lapsed members
- Promote additional services to members through a customer service sales approach
- Attend weekend events across the 3 marina location
To be successful you will have:
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- KPI and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously
- The flexibility and adaptability to work in different locations and days
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships