About the client:
The Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) is a not-for-profit professional membership organisation reaching across the Asia-Pacific region fostering excellence in individual and organisational learning.
Their members share a common belief in the value of continuous learning and professional development to build a thriving, adaptable workforce. Members include trainers, educators, consultants, coaches, mentors, instructors, teachers and organisational development professionals.
About the role:
AITD are looking for a candidate with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service and account management. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, who can manage a diverse workload within a small team.
The Member Engagement Manager is responsible for successfully recruiting, retaining and engaging with members to improve member satisfaction and growth.
This role will suit an experienced account manager with a passion for customer service, training and development.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implement membership recruitment strategies
- Implement strategies to improve membership retention
- Proactively engage with members, build and maintain relationships with individual and corporate members
- Complete the end-to-end administration for membership
- Manage the membership renewal process and follow up on overdue and lapsed memberships
- Generate reports on membership statistics
- Ability to look at the strategic direction of an organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Proven customer service experience ideally within a membership role
- The ability to work in a small team, be adaptable and collaborative
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.