- Membership & Customer Service Administrator - Packaging, Waste & Sustainability
- $60k including Super
- Permanent, Full Time
- Sydney CBD – WFH & WFO
The Australian Packaging Covenant of Australia (APCO) is a co-regulatory, not for profit organisation partnering with governments and industries to reduce the environmental impact of packaging.
APCO aims to change the culture of business and educate consumers by promoting sustainable packaging and recycling initiatives to reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfill. As a collective, we can all make a difference.
Have you ever noticed the recycling information on a packet of biscuits, chips or lollies? APCO designed this! It’s a simple and easy to read recycling label which is now used on many household items by big brands such as Coles and Woolworths to help consumers (like us) recycle properly. This is just one of the programs APCO successfully manage.
About the role
APCO have a number of exciting project coming up in the next few years and are growing the team to support these initiatives , which in turn will support the impact on the environment.
As the Membership & Customer Service Administrator you will be the key point of contact for potential and existing members (think big consumer brands, government and industry associations). Excellent customer service, collaboration and attention to detail is key.
About the candidate
You will have a passion for sustainability and saving the planet, have strong written and verbal communication, thrive in a small collaborative team, be resilient and positive with a can-do attitude.
This role requires you to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders. You will be a natural problem solver, highly organised and self-motivated. APCO are a small team with a positive and supportive culture driven by results and making a difference.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be the key point of contact via phone and email for members and stakeholders
- Assist members with compliance and reporting, assisting those who need extra help and support
- Maintain accurate and up to date data on the Saleforce CRM
- Draft and edit member communications from technical speak to layman’s terms
- Use your creativity and creative flair to edit videos, webinars, how-to videos and membership marketing
- Assist in the development, drafting and editing of information and resources available to members
- Help manage reporting by Segmenting and analyse membership data
- Previous knowledge of business administration including planning, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated high attention to details and exemplary levels of accuracy Display a can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively across different levels
- Excellent customer service
- Proven understanding in environment and sustainability
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Alyssa or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialise in temporary, permanent and contract recruitment for NFP organisations including membership, associations, peak bodies, and the arts. We have been contracted to recruit this role on a retained basis therefore please direct all enquiries to Alyssa on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9093 4925.