3 days per week, flexible working
$70k + super pro rata
About the client
The Primary English Teaching Association Australia (PETAA) is a leading national association that supports primary school educators to focus on the teaching and learning of English and literacies across the curriculum.
About the role
The PETAA is looking for a highly organised administrator to support the Professional Learning and Membership Managers within their small collaborative team.
About the Person
This role would suit someone from an education background who is flexible and adaptable in their approach to work. You will provide proactive support to ensure the successful operation of the business.
Duties are split between two departments and include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the registrations for professional learning courses and events
- Coordinate travel arrangements, catering and course material
- Input learning outcomes/CPD into various databases
- Respond to enquiries from members via phone and email
- Maintain and update member records and member renewals
- Act as first point of contact for membership, sales and enquiries
- Understanding of education and experience in administration
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Computer literate and highly developed written and verbal English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.