Baulkham Hills, Sydney
Not-for-profit membership organisation
About the client:
The Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA) is the only national peak body for the waste and resource recovery industry with a focus on environmental sustainability.
Waste management are essential services for the Australian community. Members of the WMAA improve the standards of waste reduction and recycling, with disposable into landfill as a last resort.
About the role:
WMAA are looking for an individual with a strong focus on administration, customer service and relationship building to join their small team in Baulkham Hills as the Membership Services Administrator,
You will be responsible for the entire membership life cycle process including the growth and retention of members.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for member enquiries via telephone and email
- Process new membership applications and membership renewals
- Identify new memberships and encourage existing members to renew by understanding their individual needs
- Understand and explain the membership benefits in relation to the client’s requirements
- Prepare membership statistics and reports
- Provide administrative support for the team, including agendas, presentations and correspondence
- Day to day office administration tasks, including mail management
- Assist CEO with travel, diary, meetings
- Previous experience in administration and customer service
- High level of IT skills incl. CMS, MS Office, Microsoft suite, Survey Monkey and HTML
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a demonstrated commitment to achieving quality outcomes
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.