- Just a few minutes away from public transport hub, Chatswood Station
- Work in a busy, collaborative team with a great culture
- Full-time permanent role, newly created
Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) is the national peak body for professional fundraising. Their mission to advance professional fundraising is reflected in their programs and services, and the events they deliver locally and nationally.
More about the role:
Reporting to the Executive Manager – Marketing and Membership, you will provide exceptional relationship management support to existing and new members.
You will on the telephone talking to members each and every day, providing solutions and support, and ensuring the Salesforce database is up to date and accurate.
- Deliver exceptional member service to existing and new members through telephone and other daily contact, both inbound and outbound, e the first point of call for all inbound queries to FIA including phone and email
- Maintain accurate membership data and processes – for ex: welcome calls and data validation and verification (dupes and mergers)
- Implement member onboarding processes, follow processes, and maintain high levels of service with regular member account management calls
- Monitor and maintain data quality to FIA KPIs, undertake dupes and merging to ensure data quality weekly
- Use Excel to generate accurate, well presented, and useful reports from the membership database
You will have:
A passion and flair for high-quality customer service.
- Proven experience in a customer service or member facing service role, a confident phone manner and strong communications to a variety of different audiences
- Professional written communications in a business environment
- Excellent attention to detail – especially as it pertains to accuracy in recording member interactions in the database
- Competent in using Salesforce Lightening and understanding how to pull reports and maintain data beyond input interactions (such as duplication management, data verification and basic reporting skills) – or a similar CRM
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage shifting business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team and independently as well
How to apply
If you are enthusiastic, proactive, keen to put in the hard work and work in a collaborative team, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience along with your full resume.
Please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received. For more information, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA). Please direct all enquiries to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.