Member and Supporter Engagement Officer
- Surry Hills Location, walking distance from Central Station
- Permanent, full time position
- Events and administration experience required
- Vibrant, fun office
Guides provides girls and young women with fantastic opportunities to meet personal challenges, develop team building and leadership skills and to make new friends.
Reporting to the Manager of Member Services, the Member and Supporter Engagement Officer is part of an administrative team within the Member Services Department and will be responsible for supporting member and supporter based activities and events and coordinating the administration of all events.
- Create and manage web based event registration pages
- Coordinate event registrations, logistics and communication with Supporters and Members
- Provide ongoing registration support to members and supporters
- Coordinate venue hire and provide ongoing support for all State based events and programs activities
- Assist with events administration logistics, including overseeing smaller events
- Contribute to the development and implementation of fundraising campaigns
- Administration of donations and creating a donor acknowledgement process
- Special projects as identified by the Manager of Member Services
To be successful you will have:
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Technically savvy and confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to use various IT applications including databases
- Strong work ethic and dedication to the position
- High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team and use initiative to make decisions
- Current Drivers licence would be an advantage
Girl Guides NSW and ACT provide a fun and friendly working environment in a bright, modern, open plan office in Surry Hills. The team is made up of dedicated staff who work hard but reward each other with fun meetings and a social atmosphere.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply please send a cover letter, expressing your interest in the role along with your full resume.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Girl Guides NSW & ACT.
Please direct all enquiries to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont Consulting.