- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication campaigns to support multiple life changing services that directly impact families, children, and community members across NSW.
- Flexible work from home options, with office locations in the Inner West, and Western Sydney
- Competitive salary and supportive team
About the Role
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the strategy, creative development, production, and evaluation of all campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
This organisation offers multiple life changing services across NSW, and you will have the opportunity to meet with senior stakeholders across all divisions to identify future needs, and take the lead on multiple marketing initiatives.
- Develop creative concepts across traditional and digital channels while managing timelines and budgets
- Communicate and report on campaign outcomes, tracking leads and conversions while keeping track of the allocated budget
- Innovate, and come up with new ideas across multiple marketing channels to reach outlined targets
- Collaborate with design, copywriting and digital to develop creative concepts and messaging that answers the strategic objectives relevant to the target audience
- Manage the design and production of collateral, liaising with external stakeholders to meet allocated timelines
- Develop and implement clear and timely processes, while project managing, tracking, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Collaborate with the wider team to assist with any ad hoc campaign responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development, preparation and implementation of successful marketing and communication campaigns, including digital marketing initiatives
- An innovative mindset, with the commitment to apply creative thinking and ownership to generate results
- Technical expertise in managing social media campaigns
- Successful track record in managing multiple projects simultaneously, proven problem solving and decision-making abilities and outstanding organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal communication and sound writing and editing skills with an eye for detail
- An understanding of SEO and strong writing skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, communication, a related discipline, or commensurate experience is desired
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org