Not-for-Profit membership organisation
Mona Vale, NSW – Onsite parking!
About the client:
The EWPA (Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia Incorporated) is the peak representative body rental companies, manufacturers, suppliers, end-users, trainers and specialised support and service companies that cover the full spectrum of this industry.
With over 700 members and growing, the Hire & Rental Industry Association Ltd is the key national industry body representing the hire and rental industry in Australia.
About the role:
As the Marketing Officer, you will be working within a small collaborative team, managing the marketing processes for three associations; Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia, Telescope Handler Association of Australia and Hire and Rental Association of Australia.
You will develop, implement and execute the marketing plan in line with a strategic plan for all three Associations.
- Manage marketing communication with members through multiple channels
- Communicate benefits and identify opportunities for new members
- Liaise with state directors to develop marketing and communication materials
- Manage website content to drive traffic
- Promote and market events to all members
- Increase awareness and promote the roles of each Association
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively to drive marketing plans
- Experience in digital marketing, Adobe and SEO
- High quality verbal and written communications skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team and engage with stakeholders
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships