The role would suit an outgoing, self-starter who is confident working in a fast paced environment, who is able to multi-task and work independently.
In this role you will be:
- Developing EDM communications using Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor - identifying audience segments, mapping out user journeys, developing content , managing distribution and evaluation
- Developing social media campaigns – using various social platforms (including Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram and twitter) to create, target and manage and report on social media campaigns.
- Copywriting – be capable of writing copy for the campaigns outlined above
- Collateral and design, providing creative direction to freelance designer for event materials (programs, invitations, raffle tickets, media walls and presentations), organisational materials (flyers, posters, pull up banners and signage), and digital assets.
- Merchandise – ensuring brand is accurately represented on all third-party community fundraising materials, developing merchandise strategy, overseeing look and feel of all branded items.
- Data management – using CRM to pull reports for EDM communications, DM campaigns, and to track event attendees and sales
- Website management – drafting and updating content using multiple CMS, managing event pages.
Skills and Attributes
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience, with demonstrated expertise of a variety of marketing channels including digital and direct.
- Marketing admin, budget and project management skills
- NFP experience preferred but commercial experience considered.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Adaptable to change.
- Demonstrated experience of completing projects on time and within budget.