- Looking for the Byron Bay lifestyle?
- New created position is based in Ballina, NSW
- Permanent, Part time position
- Successful start-up
- Health & Wellness Industry
- FTE $60,000- $70,000k + Super
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager is responsible for building and driving the marketing strategy for this growing company in the health & well-being Industry.
As the Marketing Manager in a successful start-up you will be a high level strategic thinker, who is not afraid to executive your work & get your hands dirty.
This impressive brand is seeing success across Australia & NZ, with potential growth opportunities into Europe & beyond. The role will include creating the marketing strategy, brand positioning, forecasting, campaigns, digital marketing & managing external PR team relationships to drive brand awareness, desirability and ultimately increase sales & reach.
Working within a start-up environment you must be adaptable, quick thinking, embrace change and be an innovative creator.
Your skills & attributes
- A passion for health, well-being, organic, natural products & beauty
- Demonstrated experience delivering innovative marketing campaigns on smaller budgets
- Solid experienced marketing in the digital landscape, including CRM’s, Social and Web based Marketing channels
- Experience working with influencers, highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously and be happy to implement the strategy you create
- Effective internal relationship building skills to inspire others
- Outstanding planning, analytical & decision-making skills
- Results oriented
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Confident in a Mac environment
The team supports flexible working. This role will commence part time 0.6, (3 full days or 4 shorter days) with the potential to grow in to a full time position in the future.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter outlining some of your marketing success in start-up / growing businesses or in the health & well-being space. This experience will be highly regarded.
Send through the “Apply now” option or through to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions you can call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, this advertisement will be removed when the position is filled.