- Australian and International marketing campaigns
- Work/life balance + competitive salary
- Shape the role and make it your own!
About the organisation
This charity delivers high profile, mass-market, online fundraising campaigns around the world for leading charity organisations.
Campaigns include Dry July Australia and New Zealand, Go Sober for October (UK) and Dry Feb (Canada).
The Marketing Coordinator will help develop and implement the marketing activities of Australian and international campaigns run on the CHIL Fundraising platform.
- Create and implement marketing activities for campaigns run on the Fundraising platform
- Develop written and visual content to promote a campaign and highlight stories
- Manage social media platforms including advertising and community management
- Prepare and manage a segmented email communications journey related to the campaign
- Keep website content current for the campaign
- Assist with the implementation of the SMS and Telephone Fundraising schedules
- Develop detailed post campaign analysis identifying key learnings and recommendations
Skills & Attributes
- Degree qualified in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Media etc.)
- 1-2 years' experience managing digital marketing campaigns or in an agency environment
- Experience planning and executing eDM campaigns
- Social Media Management experience, including Facebook advertising
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, collaborative, can do personality
- Professional development
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.