Working with wonderful charities these positions are also responsible for growing community fundraising revenue through existing community fundraising networks of supporters and by creating new community fundraising opportunities. In these roles you will be working on events, producing marketing collateral, updating social media, writing copy and supporting the team with administration.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in similar fundraising/marketing/events positions.
- An understanding of appropriate marketing for fundraising purposes, including digital and direct marketing
- Experience and demonstrated ability in managing long term relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal), and well developed administrative and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and budget requirements.
- Capacity for creative, innovative and dynamic thinking
There is the scope for extension for candidates on longer term visas but WHV are still encouraged to apply.