Fantastic opportunity to apply your proactive attitude and marketing knowledge to make an impact!
- 2 positions available!
- Part-time, 3 days per week
- Awarded the 2nd Best Place to Work by the AFR BOSS Best Places To Work
At Beaumont People, we exist to connect people with organisations that empower them to do meaningful work and to create more opportunities for meaningful work in Australia. And that goes for our team too!
We are proud to be awarded the 2nd Best Place to Work by the AFR BOSS Best Places To Work, and we aspire to create meaningful opportunities for each of our employees, helping them reach their full potential and succeed!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for two individuals who are proactive, driven and passionate about applying their marketing knowledge to execute initiatives across multiple creative channels.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for implementing and executing marketing, virtual and face-to-face events and, communications plans in line with our company strategy, branding and ethos.
- Understand our target markets and assist in creating campaigns based on data driven decisions
- Oversee our company website and marketing automation tools which may include writing and editing content, creating assets and reporting on analytics
- Implement and execute promotional campaigns for all Beaumont products, services, and events in alignment with our brand guidelines
- Curate and create engaging targeted content for our digital and social media platforms
- Create behaviour-driven communications for our subscribers with the intention to nurture, add-value and convert into customers
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to execute all campaigns and initiatives, and collaborate with the internal team to identify needs
- Apply your solutions focused mindset to contribute to the success of the team and to reach outlined goals
Our ideal Marketing Coordinator is proactive, solutions focused, collaborative and creative!
You will also bring a learning mindset, where you will be supported to learn to use new platforms, and creative ways to drive for results.
Skills and Qualities:
- Currently studying towards, or have earned relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry experience in marketing or communications
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of organisational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and establish professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, to work proactively and cooperatively in a small team
- Ability to be responsive and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- A positive, collaborative, and solutions focused manner to influence success across the team and the business
Please upload your resume and cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Nadia@beaumontpeople.com.au