$70/75k + super
About the client
The ISSA is the globally recognized leading trade association for the cleaning industry, with a membership that includes distributors, manufacturer, building service contractor, in-house service provider and residential cleaning.
About the role
ISSA are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist. to be a brand ambassador for the organisation.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be working collaboratively with the Oceania Manager and global team (based in USA and Germany) to drive and manage all marketing.
This role will suit a creative individual, who can work autonomously but know they form part of a collaborative global team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish and drive marketing material
- Develop, execute and deliver an annual Marketing Campaign
- Write, edit and proofread content
- Analyse and improve digital campaigns, social media and website maintenance
- Coordinate pre and post marketing for the annual trade Expo
- Develop, market, track & report on campaigns
- Represent ISSA at industry events
- Experience in writing, editing and proofreading
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively to drive campaigns
- Previous experience working social media and digital campaigns
- Experience in analysing data for reporting and business conclusions
- The flexibility to travel for Committee meetings, Networking events and National Expo
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.