CBD, New Office Location
$65k + super
About the client
ISCA (Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia) is a member-based not-for-profit organisation recently moved to new offices in Sydney CBD. They are the peak industry body for advancing sustainability in infrastructure across Australia and NZ. ICSA’s employees and strategic outcomes are driven by their values: collaboration, passion, change and knowledge.
About the role
ISCA are looking for an experienced Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator. You will be responsible for organising and coordinating the corporate events programme with an additional focus of driving attendance via marketing and digital communication channels.
This role will suit a self-motivated, proactive individual with enjoys using their initiative. You will have a great eye for detail with excellent writing and organisation skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage medium to large corporate events
- Coordinate venues, speakers, registrations and suppliers
- Establish and drive marketing material
- Write, edit and proofread content
- Analyse and improve digital communication and social media
- Contribute to ideas to improve member experience
To be successful you will have:
- Marketing, communications and events experience
- Excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Previous experience working social media and digital campaigns
- A positive, proactive and energetic approach
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation with a strong team culture. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.