$90k + super
About the client
This community industry-based association is an innovative, forward-thinking not-for-profit, national peak body and lead representative organisation for community broadcasting/radio services around Australia.
The organisation provides leadership, advocacy and support for its members to actively build capabilities of independent broadcasting services and create a healthy environment for the sector to thrive.
About the role
Beaumont People are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager with a strong understanding of membership organisations. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering the communications and marketing plan, as well as the events and stakeholder engagement opportunities.
This role will suit a dynamic and driven professional with fantastic leadership skills who has a genuine interest in making a difference to the community. You will have a great eye for detail with excellent writing and organisation skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive all external communication; social media, digital channels and campaigns
- Provide strategic marketing leadership and advice across all campaigns
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy
- Coach, mentor and provide support to your direct and wider team
- Oversee member research and feedback programs
- Develop accurate financial budgets and monthly forecasting
- Accountability for the delivery of all CBAA events including National conference and Webinar program
- Marketing, communications and events experience
- Excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain effective relationships
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Previous experience working social media and digital campaigns
- A positive, proactive and energetic approach
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate