Work with a diverse social services agency managing marketing campaign processes from strategy and concept to creative development, production, roll out, distribution and evaluation across brand, program marketing and other community engagement areas.
About the organisation
This organisation provides a crucial range of social services across greater Sydney. They provide locally-based child disability services, counselling, education and support for children, young people and families and deliver ageing services in the home.
- Strategic responsibility for marketing campaigns
- Work with design and copywriting to develop a creative concept and message that is specific and inspiring for the audience
- Hands on production and execution of campaigns
- Develop and implement internal and external communications plans
- Evaluation of campaigns including outcomes and financial/budgetary reporting
- Coordinate marketing material, publications and digital communication
- Proven senior level experience in marketing across campaign planning, marketing operations and communications
- Proven success and experience managing a local marketing campaign
- Experience as an effective marketer, across campaign planning and communications
- Strong operational marketing experience
- Background in marketing campaigns including creation, implementation and reporting
- Experience creating marketing strategies to fit organisation plans
- Strong operational marketing experience, sound knowledge of and proven experience in online and offline communications channels
- Exceptional communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis