MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
- Competitive salary package, great organisation
- Unique opportunity to roll out a new app development
- Creative autonomy
- Exciting opportunity to own the project and see it from conception.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is an incredible local social services agency that help people to thrive through relationships, parenting, ageing, disabilities, addictions and mental health concerns.
The Community Engagement team is responsible for marketing, fundraising, connecting with the local community and a very successful helpline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the Community Engagement team you will be responsible for managing the marketing campaign and roll-out of a newly developed app that will support people of influence in the community to reach further. This exciting opportunity will see you manage the process from strategy/conception, creative development, production and roll-out, to evaluation. You will have creative autonomy to market this nearly complete app.
- Collaborate with the wider team to implement the strategy and your vision for the campaign
- Manage budget and timelines in line with organisational targets
- Work creatively on the design and copy
- Develop all marketing collateral, digital and print, to appeal to the target audience and get the best response
- Develop and implement internal and external communications to support the marketing campaign
- Evaluate campaign objectives
- Manage campaign process, project management, tracking and reporting
- Support the wider community engagement team.
If you like to lend your creative hand by putting your own stamp on a project, seeing it flourish from conception and marketing for a great cause, all whilst using your skill set, we would love to hear from you!
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Proven success and experience managing a local marketing campaign
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines to see a successful outcome
- Experience as an effective marketer, across campaign planning and communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of, or passion to work with a charitable organisation.
Don't delay! Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.