- Be located anywhere in Australia and work from home!
- Salary $80,000 + Super
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Our client is a global higher education provider that is an innovative organisation, offering staff an amazing workplace culture and personal development. We are looking for someone to join their marketing team and take ownership of the automated email journey for their students.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, your end goal is to strengthen enrolment numbers to help grow the business. Working within the marketing team, your job is to write and developing email content to support the sales and course advisors’ as they nurture the student lifecycle.
- Assess, develop and implement strategies for the student journeys and customised communication
- Write and draft internal and external written communication for students
- Provide insights and reports on enrolment statistics to the wider team
- Manage digital campaigns within the automation process and take ownership of the end to end process
- Generate marketing reports for the sales and marketing team's to implement future improvements
We need someone who has had experience within a similar roll creating and developing email content focused on the user journey. This person needs to be passionate about making a difference with a hands on approach and a can do attitude.
- Tertiary qualification or proven experience in email automation or consumer journey's
- Exceptional skills in learning new systems quickly and be a "tech-savvy" individual
- Outstanding engagement and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively manage a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet competing deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in Salesforce is desirable but not essential
Work completely from home (if you wish) or in the office alongside an amazing, creative team for a global company! Be provided with a strong career direction and opportunities for personal development.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in this opportunity and are keen to be considered, please submit your resume via the link. For any further information, please contact Rachel at email@example.com
We look forward to reviewing your application!!!