About the client:
The Australian Podiatry Association NSW & ACT (ApodA) is the membership association for NSW and ACT registered podiatrists. It supports the professional needs of podiatrists and promotes quality foot healthcare within the industry.
About the role:
ApodA are looking for an individual with excellent digital marketing skills who can work independently to join their small Sydney based team as the Marketing and Communications Officer
Reporting to the Executive Officer, NSW, you will be responsible for managing the national digital communications and implementing campaigns across the country.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the EDM schedule including coordinating content
- Support national campaigns such as Foot Health Month, Membership Renewals etc
- Social media updates
- Website management including collating content
- Producing analytics reports
- Promote conferences and upcoming seminars
- Previous experience in a marketing and communications position
- Digital and content management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised and flexible team player
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.