- Marketing and Events Coordinator
- Work for a dynamic, vibrant, busy marketing team
- Based in the CBD close to transport and links
- Paying $50,000 - $64,000 + Super
Are you passionate about event coordination and marketing?
Do you love coordinating events and building engaging relationships?
If you are looking for a role where you can combine your passion for event coordination and marketing, along with your exceptional relationship management skills to make a difference in the Education sector, then this role could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Events Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the delivery events whilst also coordinating a series of integrated marketing initiatives. This is a great role with 50% of this position focused on Events and 50% of the position focused on Marketing Initiatives.
- Coordinating multiple high level professional events to support the Marketing Team
- Providing onsite assistance at events in NSW, with a focus on relationship management
- Coordinate a series of integrated marketing initiatives to drive business objectives and exceed business targets
- Plan, design and execute the results of the integrated campaigns
- Oversee campaign building, sending, tracking analysis monitoring and reporting
- Ensure all communication with internal and external stakeholders is seamless
- Proven experience in a similar events or marketing role
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing/communications (desirable)
- Superior organisation and project management skills
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and creative strategies to engage audiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest in relationship management and stakeholder engagement
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism, with a can-do attitude and genuine interest in making a difference through your events and marketing skills then we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this position pleas APPLY NOW by uploading your updated cover letter and CV.