Develop and deliver the marketing, communications and community engagement strategy
Senior leadership role
Leading community housing provider
The Housing Trust is a Tier 1 community housing provider, supporting over 2000 residents on low to moderate incomes with their housing needs. The mission of the Housing Trust is to provide a decent home for everyone. The Housing Trust consistently outperforms the NRSCH threshold for tenant satisfaction each year. In 2018, overall satisfaction with the services provided by the Housing Trust is 87%.
The Marketing and Community Engagement Manager is key member of the Executive Management Team. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing, communications and community engagement strategy. In addition to your core marketing and communications responsibilities, a critical focus of the role is to build the Housing Trust’s identity as a leading housing provider to support the growth strategy. With a small team you will also engage the community and partners to nurture relationships as well as implement research initiatives and evaluate the social outcomes of the work of the Housing Trust. In liaison with the CEO, you will also contribute to a range of advocacy activities and media relations.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications, Marketing or PR)
- Extensive experience in a similar leadership position
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategy
- Confident relationship builder across broad stakeholder groups (corporate, community and government)
- Sound understanding of community and stakeholder engagement
- Understanding of social impact including outcomes measurement
- Experience in the for-purpose sector is an advantage but not essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values.
Opportunity for you
- The opportunity to influence whole of business strategy
- An inspiring and positive team environment with an active staff engagement strategy
- Salary package includes access to salary packaging benefits including generous tax concessions
- Ongoing support for professional development
To request a full job description please email email@example.com
Please through a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the ‘About You’ criteria.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all inquiries to Beaumont People.