- Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Full-time position
- Sydney CBD
- $75k including super
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the Not for Profit national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA values are; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
About the role
MFAA is looking for a Marketing and Communication Specialist to join the team to support the marketing function to enhance brand, growth and member engagement. The role involves assisting the Marketing Manager with the execution of event campaigns, creation, and the distribution of communications on digital channels, website and social media management, and providing support with reporting.
About the person
The ideal candidate for this role must have proven hands-on experience working with content management and email systems, as well as social media channels. You must have a can-do attitude and be proactive.
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to understand and adapt your writing and communication style to suit your audience and marketing channel is a must.
You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skills within a fast-paced environment as your manager fosters an open feedback and mentoring approach.
- Manage and monitor all social channels (eg. Facebook, LinkedIn) including reporting and response monitoring for both owned and external sites
- Support the Marketing Manager with the development and execution of campaigns from ideation through to implementation
- Manage up to date content on the website and the Member portal
- Assist with the distribution of all digital communications and messages
- Work with the L&D team to produce program collateral to support programs and workshops
- Collaborate with the Events team and Business Development Managers to promote National Roadshows, Excellence Awards and PD Events to maximise member engagement
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- A high-level of initiative
- Experience in working autonomously as a creative thinker and hands-on doer!
- Previous experience in a marketing/communications role
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS)