About the client
Grain Growers is recognised nationally and internationally within the grain and farming industry. They are a Not-for-Profit organisation that supports growth for its members by increasing profitability and sustainability.
This company has a fantastic culture with a strong team environment. Everyone works together to get the best outcome.
About the role
Grain Growers are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Officer, to assist and coordinate the marketing and communication activities in order to drive engagement and support for its members.
This role will suit a creative individual, who can multi-task and form part of a collaborative team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish and drive marketing material – social, web and print
- Implement communications and marketing strategy
- Analyse and improve marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread content for the quarterly magazine
- Maintain style guides, correct use of logo and branding materials
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to set marketing outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Marketing and communications experience
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively to drive campaigns
- Previous experience working social media and digital campaigns
- Experience in analysing data for reporting and business conclusions
- Excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills
- Experience or understanding of working in the agricultural sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation with a strong team culture. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.