- Innovative Foundation raising funds for hospitals and medical research
- Collaborative and small, supportive team
- Opportunity for mentorship and professional development
- Work and home flexibility
The NORTH Foundation is the registered charity for the Northern Sydney Local Health District with a mission to improve community well-being by supporting innovative health research and the delivery of exceptional patient care.
The Marketing and Communications Officer is a broad and multifaceted role which will encompass all aspects of marketing and communications for the Foundation. This is a role that will enable you to roll up your sleeves, get creative and show real initiative, whilst learning under an experienced MarComms manager.
In collaboration with the MarComms manager you will create a communications strategy that will elevate the organisation as a charity of choice within the health district. You will assist in the execution of planned campaigns, branding and marketing activities, content for the website and other communication channels including social media, as well support the delivery of the Appeals Program which may include direct mail, eDM and social media elements.
The role will also support in the delivery of a suite of marketing and communication elements that engage, cultivate and steward high level relationships with major donors, bequestors and corporate partners for the purpose of increasing philanthropic support to the Foundation.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in a Marketing and Communications role
- Understanding in social media management and scheduling tools
- Strong initiative and ability to think outside of the box and problem solve
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise tasks and adapt to changes quickly
- Exceptional written communications skills and high level of attention to detail
- Creative flare to create content and design collateral using design tools like Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small high performing team but also self-motivated to work independently
- Understanding of the principles of developing engaging content
- Ability to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to obtain information for communications content
- Experience or interest in working in a not-for-profit or philanthropic organisation
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.