- Opportunity to use initiative to lead and drive marketing and communications plan that will enhance brand awareness and community engagement
- Collaborative team culture who also offer work / life balance
About the Organisation
City West Housing is a leader in developing, building and managing affordable housing for rent in the City of Sydney. Their vision is to continue creating innovative developments that will meet the changing needs of communities and reflect Sydney’s changing population.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for online presence and social media platforms, as well as the delivery of digital marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives.
You will need to demonstrate the perfect blend of creative communication with technical ability to plan, oversee and execute City West Housing’s communication and social media strategies, working with the Head of Community and External Engagement.
Using the latest trends, you will analyse the digital marketing roadmap to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
To be successful in this position you will require excellent communication skills and attention to detail. . A successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to organise information logically and effectively and communicate in a clear and concise manner that is understood by the intended audience.
Essential to this role is your capacity to work under pressure with competing demands and deadlines; the successful candidate will also need to be able to work autonomously but also as part of a team and will be a strong team player.
- Assisting with the implementation of City West Housing's communications strategy, including its social media strategy
- Preparation of communications materials such as newsletters, fact sheets, marketing collateral and media kits
- Preparation and upload of social media content and monitoring of City West Housing's brand on social media
- Pitching stories as required to local media and developing positive relationships with media representatives, including taking enquiries
- Generating and sourcing content for City West Housing’s website and ensuring website content is kept up to date
- Assisting in the coordination of events including liaising with external suppliers
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications / Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in communications / marketing
- Experience in implementing communications strategies, including social media
- Highly skilled in developing and writing newsletter publications desirable
- Design and publication skills desirable along with graphic design, Adobe Design suite, Wordpress, Google Analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach with ability to take the initiative and work as a team
- Interest or experience in a community-based organisation or not for profit charity
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of City West Housing, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.